Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 5: Everyman 2 sleep schedule

Info

It's almost 6am in the morning, got up at 5 without any problems.

How I feel

Whereas yesterday morning I was absolutely wrecked, this morning I don't feel bad at all.

Thoughts

Spelt in: Yesterday morning I slept in an extra half hour, and for the 1st nap I slept in the same amount. I said to myself when I started that if I did sleep in I wouldn't say as it's a real turn off when reading, but I think it's important. The 1st 3 days are easy, simple even, however I can confirm that you do get more tired. But interestingly, I don't think it'll be a problem again, as when you do sleep in, you feel like crap for the rest of the day. You don't feel as tired sure, but you get a gritty feeling as though you've done something morally wrong. At this point I'd prefer to be tired than put up with that for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment