Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 6: Everyman 2 sleep schedule

Info

I didn't make a blogpost yesterday as I slept in the day before and wanted my description of days to be what you would expect should you try everyman 2 and not sleep in. I've made the physical change to my sleep since then of wearing tracksuit bottoms and a jumper to bed during my core sleep, which seems to make getting up in the morning alot easier. This may not be a problem for you, but here, it's cold in the mornings.

How I feel

Well, I don't feel tired anyway. And I didn't feel tired yesterday morning. I'm satisfied that my body is adjusting at this rate and showing some improvement, either that, or wearing extra clothes is the sole factor making it easier to get up. Either way, it's getting easier, which is all the improvement I could hope for right now.

Getting up from naps is also alot easier, however they become alot more difficult when taken soon after exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment