Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 2: Everyman 2 sleep schedule

Info

It's about 5:40 am, I've been up since 5. -4 degrees Celsius outside.

How I feel

Quite tired this morning, as you'd probably expect. Getting up is the main problem, once your up you feel great, for a few hours atleast. As for naps I didn't get any sleep for the 1st nap yesterday and not too much either for the 2nd, but still felt good after.

Thoughts

Any negative effects? Well it's a bit early to tell, but feeling wrecked coming up to nap times seems fairly common and you look quite pale, not too bad I guess. I feel a bit dodgy driving too and have turned down requests to drive where I felt too tired.

Once again, not too eventful, just tired. I'll keep you posted with anything interesting. The great thing about having 3 hours extra in the morning though is being about to commit to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment