Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 1: Everyman 2 sleep schedule

Info

Well I really started last week, but due to events that I hoped wouldn't affect the schedule, I decided to go back to the normal schedule for a few days and start on the everyman today.

My schedule is roughly as follows:
Core Sleep: 12.30am to 5am
1st nap: 8am (cheating really, but it's the only free time!)
2nd nap: 6.30pm

A bit of a gap between the naps, but it's realistically the only times I can make, and it also ensures I'm well rested before going to school/work.

How I feel

Well it's 6.00 am in the morning and I got up an hour ago, but I don't feel too bad. When you psych yourself up enough before going to sleep so that you know you will be getting up early the next morning, you generally feel more in control. The main thing to do is get up instantly, as there's quite a risk of going back to sleep.

Thoughts

It just feels like I had a bad sleep the night before. Not too eventful, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment