Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 3: Everyman 2 sleep schedule

Info

Day 3, half 6 in the morning, got up at 5.15.

How I feel

At the moment I don't feel tired at all, getting up was a bit of trouble, but an hour later I feel energetic.

1st nap yesterday For my 1st nap yesterday morning I had the weirdest dream I've ever had. It was like I was high. My body felt like it was floating or falling, but only at will. At 1 point I felt like I was beside a waterfall and I could hear the river bashing against the water, I knew I was dreaming, but was unable to make the noise go away. It was extremely odd, it took me picturing myself inside my bed to convince myself that I wasn't infact at the bottom of a waterfall. I wrote this after getting up after the nap so it's a fairly accurate description

Thoughts

Feeling alot less tired, as I did on day 3 the 1st time I tried the everyman 2 schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment